Tuesday, January 17, 2012

couple of random thoughts . . .

    
1) I've been quiet about the Marines that pissed on the dead Taliban. I know I'm about to offend most everyone, but so what? WHO GIVES A SHIT? Think they deserve respect? ...killing indescriminately ...stoning & shooting women ...chopping off people's heads? ...raping ...on & on & on. They all ought to be rounded up & covered in pig excrement (a' la Gen. Black Jack Pershing) & shot in the fucking head! Don't like that kind of talk? Tough shit & go fuck yourself! You ever been on a killing-field? No? Then see above - double - & shut your fucking mouth.

2) Obama is an obomination. Romney is a hack. "We the People..." have to choose? ...& lose!



3) my computer burned up - literally - & this laptop is killing me. Made for children's fingers & children's eyes. So you're lucky that I'm about to close this & let you off the hook because I've lots more to say.
     

No comments: