Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Get this fools...

  
...there is NO free lunch!
  
When are you clowns going to finally realize what is going on?
You're getting it up the butt & you simply let "them" do it to you!
What is the matter here? ...are you going to wait until it's too late?
No wait - it's already too late!!! ...far too late.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-08-25/morgan-stanley-says-government-bond-default-is-question-of-how-not-if-.html


 - & get this: I received from SocSec what my return will be. I didn't take SS when I was 62, I wanted to wait until I was 66. Well my yearly report told me simply that my return will be about $80.00 less than if I had been 66 the previous year. Surprised? Get ready folks. Someone - you & me - are going to have to cover our Exalted President's propensity to write bad checks. OMG! Shocking!

No comments: