Friday, April 2, 2010

Employment #'s:

I've yet to check, but it's somewhere - according to "them" - 165,000 + new jobs created, but unemployment holds steady at 9.7%. How the hell is that? Think the numbers have been "massaged"?

***
(edit) I've found the newest data: 162,000 jobs & unemployment at 9.7% - & do take into consideration about 50,000 of those were census takers...but even then I don't know what country the stat-people are living in, but we folks here on the street are not convinced that the economy is on the rebound. Time will tell, but I do see a major "reckoning" coming due soon. Time for the Gov't to "put-up or shut-up." All this "feel good news" will NOT pay your bills.
***

The Gov't of these United States is a lying bunch of crooks that are bleeding you, me - all of us - dry. What is going to happen? It is patently obvious that there is very little chance of it - the Gov't - fixing itself. So again I ask you: what do you see happening?

No comments: